Mens warm water-repellent winter parka.
In winter sheep don’t feel the cold. Their thick fur coat keep them warm and dry. Guess what: the Schaap Winter Parka for men by Triple2 has the same effect.
The fine and very well known Wool-Loden material from Germany combines the advantages of wool with technical characteristics of the Bionic Finish Eco treatment. This will protect you from a small rainfall, keep out the wind and yet is highly breathable. At the same time the cosy wool insulation will keep you nice and warm.
The Schaap Winter Parka by Triple2 comes with big pockets on the front. The back has a big pleat and reflector integrated for more movability and visibility.
- Long cut, warm, wind- and water-repellent Wool-Loden Parka perfect for autumn and winter
- Fine Wool-Loden out of German production, eco-friendly, water and dirt-repellent treatment ecorepel®
- Lavalan®-sport insulation made out of Virgin wool and Polylactid (PLA/Corn Starch)
- Full-length, water-repellent 2-way front zip
- Back-slit for more moveability
- Hidden reflector
- Two big pockets on front
- Two front pockets with hidden reflective piping
- Two big ventilation inserts under arm
- Big, 2-way adjustable hood
- Adjustable arm-cuffs
- Embellished stitching
- Weight: 980 g (Size M)
- Shell: 100% Wool
- Insulation: Lavalan®-sport / 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactid (PLA)
- Lining: 100% Polyester