Durable light G-1000® Eco hunting backpack, 45l.
The Friluft Lappland 45 by Fjallraven is a light, durable and well-ventilated hunting backpack.
This hunting backpack is made in G-1000® Eco and convinces with smart features. For example the front pocket can be used to attach a gun to the backpack and can also be detached and used as a small backpack. The reversible and waterproof rain cover of the Friluft Lappland 45 by Fjallraven is suitable for camouflage in both snowy and forest conditions. The carrying system is especially designed for men.
- Durable, waxed G-1000® Eco
- Base made from waterproof polyamide
- Carrying system designed for men
- Ergonomic shoulder straps
- Well-ventilated frame
- Hipbelt with pockets and ammunition holders
- Top-loaded with alternative zippered access to contents
- Hydration system compatible (bladder not included)
- Reversible camouflage-printed/white rain cover
- A gun can be attached behind the front pocket
- Many practical pockets: One pocket in top lid, expandable side pockets, etachable front pocket that doubles as a backpack, mesh bird bag (replaces the front pocket)
- Volume: 45 liters
- Height: 68 cm
- Width: 32 cm
- Depth: 30 cm
- Weight: 2130 g
The Friluft Lappland 45 is part of the Lappland Family by Fjallraven:
Lappland is the active series by Fjallraven, created for intense days of upland stalking or maybe working with dogs. For physical hunting like this, Fjallraven set out from the original Keb series and developed highly functional trousers and jackets made from rugged polyester fabrics.
The Lappland series by Fjallraven includes gear that is prepared for comfort during frosty waits in silence as well as sudden sprints up the hill. With just exactly the right amount of pre-shaped and tapered details to help you on your way / and not be in your way.
- Main fabric: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco / 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Bottom: 500d Polyamide