Womens waterproof insulated DryVent™ skiing jacket.
A modern update to a classic bestseller by The North Face: the women's Descendit Jacket is built for day-long alpine adventures.
Two-layer DryVent™ fabric wicks away inner moisture before it makes you cold, and repels it on the outside to keep you bone dry. Lightweight, compressible Heatseeker™ insulation ensures optimal warmth without adding weight - ideal when full mobility is a must.
Essential ski features, such as the helmet-friendly hood, powder skirt and internal goggle pocket, mean you can hit the slopes protected and prepared in the Descendit Jacket by The North Face.
- Dedicated helmet-friendly hood
- Secure-zip chest pocket
- Two-snap, snap-away powder skirt
- Secure-zip wrist pocket with goggle wipe
- Internal media pocket with media port
- Internal goggle pocket
- Wrist gaiter
- Slim fit
- Weight: 765 g
- Outer material: DryVent™ 2 layer / 100% recycled polyester
- Insulation: 80 g and 100 g Heatseeker™