Mens breathable lightweight outdoor insulation jacket.
The ultimate layer for active vertical pursuits in cold weather, the men's Ventrix Jacket by The North Face gives athletes the perfect amount of insulation and coverage without overheating.
The Ventrix Jacket is made with 80 grams of stretch synthetic insulation throughout, offering steady warmth in ice-cold conditions. The garment by The North Face is also perforated under the arms for dynamic venting as you scale the mountain. Finished with other must-have mountain features, including a Vislon® chest pocket and elastic cuffs for a snug fit.
- Active fit
- 80 g insulation paired with highly breathable stretch fabric
- Exposed, Vislon® centre front zip
- Perforation provides dynamic venting
- Secure-zip chest and hand pockets
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Weight: 420 g
- Main material: 92% nylon, 8% elastane rated at 40 CFM
- Insulation: 80g Coolmax® MoveFree-Stretch insulation / 100% polyester
- Lining: 92% nylon, 8% elastane rated at 80 CFM