Mens waterproof insulated DryVent™ 3-in-1 jacket.
No matter if there’s big boulders or knee-deep waters along the route, you can rely on the men's Thermoball™ Triclimate® Jacket by The North Face to keep you warm, dry and comfortable every step of the way.
The technical Thermoball Triclimate three-in-one jacket features a DryVent™ shell, which blocks moisture for day-long dryness. Inside, a lightweight Thermoball™ liner delivers optimal warmth even when wet, so you needn’t let damp conditions hold you back. Finished by The North Face with an adjustable hood, pit zip vents, a hem cinch cord for comfort, and media compatibility so you can take your favourite music with you.
Wear both layers together for maximum performance or individually for targeted protection.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2.5L shell
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Attached fully adjustable hood
- Pit-zip venting
- Exposed, centred front zip
- Concealed secure-zip chest and hand pockets
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch cord
- Media compatible.
- 10 g/ft2 PrimaLoft® Thermoball™ synthetic insulation throughout the body with PrimaLoft® / insulated sleeves and collar
- Secure-zip covered hand pockets
- Outer material: DryVent™ 2.5-Layer - 95 % Polyester, 5 % Elastane
- Outer material: 100 % Nylon-Taffeta
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® Thermoball™ synthetic insulation; 60 g PrimaLoft® Silver insulation Eco