Mens breathable lightweight outdoor insulation jacket.
For athletes who need professional protection during active vertical pursuits, the men's Ventrix Hoodie is built by The North Face to keep you insulated and covered - without overheating.
It’s made possible by a new The North Face innovation: Slit Insulation Technology. Small perforations in the fabric open when you move and close when you’re stationary, providing dynamic breathability, warmth and protection as you climb.
To help you power through harsh winter weather, the Ventrix Hoodie jacket is loaded with 80 grams of insulation and has a DWR finish to repel light moisture.
- 80 g insulation paired with highly breathable stretch fabric
- Pre-tensioned hood binding
- Perforation provides dynamic venting
- Exposed, centre front zip
- Exposed, reverse-coil chest and hand pocket zips
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Active fit
- Main material: 92% nylon, 8% elastane rated at 40 CFM
- Insulation: 80g Coolmax® MoveFree-Stretch insulation / 100% polyester
- Lining: 92% nylon, 8% elastane rated at 80 CFM