Mens robust waxed finish travel trousers with breathable flex inserts.
From a round-the-world trip to a stroll in the park, the Dawson Flex trousers by Jack Wolfskin are the most versatile travel trousers you'll ever own.
The special F65 Wax polycotton hybrid fabric has a waxed finish and develops its own unique patina over time. And whether you're climbing in the Rockies, walking to the top of Toronto's CN Tower or hiking up your favourite local hill, you'll appreciate the amazing freedom of movement these trousers give you.
With super stretchy Flex Shield fabric at the waist, crotch and the backs of the knees, the dawson flex will follow your every move. This fabric also allows moisture to evaporate quickly in these potentially sweaty areas. There are several useful pockets to stash your gadgets and other essential little items.
- Function 65 Wax: Waxed finish, wind- and water-resistant hybrid fabric with certified organic cotton
- Flex Shield: Robust, highly breathable, two-way stretch softshell fabric with wind- and water-resistant properties (waist, crotch and backs of knees)
- Trousers for travel and everyday wear
- 2 hip pockets
- 2 back pockets
- 2 leg pockets
- Weight: 610 g (size 50)
- 1. Shell: Function 65 Wax / 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton (Organic)
- 2. Shell: Flex Shield / 92% Polyamide, 8% Elastane