Mens waterproof Primaloft® winter parka.
"Natural" is the best policy. The Men's Ceduna Parka II by Vaude made from eco-friendly materials scores high thanks to its natural look and feel are it's partially made from linen.
The jacket is lined with functional Primaloft® Black Insulation Eco that'll keep you warm in frosty weather. An integrated membrane helps protect you from wind and rain yet is still breathable. And if you want, completely detach the hood on rain-free days. A full zip closure with cover and additional metal toggle buttons keep you fully protected from stiff breezes; the inner and outer zip pockets keep all necessities secure. This Men's Ceduna Parka II by Vaude is made with Eco Finish, an environmentally friendly water-repellent finish without fluorocarbons (PFC).
Green Shape is your Vaude guarantee for environmentally friendly products are made from sustainable materials, with resource-saving manufacturing and in fair production facilities.
- Winter parka for modern everyday life
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Front zip with single flap and back flap
- 2-layer fabric
- 2 front zip pockets with decorative flaps
- 1 inner pocket with zip
- Adjustable cuffs with buttons
- Lycra inner cuffs
- Waist adjustment
- Drawcord at the bottom hem, adjustable through pockets
- Removable, adjustable hood
- Regular fit
- Eco-friendly and fair manufacturing
- Centerback Length: 84 cm
- Weight: 1.115 g
- Shell / Face: 95% Polyester, 5% Linen
- Membrane: Ceplex Active / 100% Polyurethane
- Lining: 100% Polyamide
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® Black Insulation Eco 100g/m² / 100% Polyester