Mens breathable Polartec® Alpha® Hybrid insulation vest.
Extremely breathable hybrid vest for ambitious tours. The front and shoulder sections of this Men's Bormio Hybrid Vest by Vaude are equipped with innovative Polartec® Alpha® insulation for effective warmth retention.
This elastic insulation fiber fuses warmth with outstanding breathability. The back side of the vest is made from a light, extremely breathable knitted material. Due to the close contact with a backpack, no extra insulation is needed here. A stowable, emergency hood is integrated into the stand-up collar for use if necessary. This product is made with Eco Finish, an environmentally friendly water-repellent finish without fluorocarbons (PFC).
Green Shape is your Vaude guarantee for environmentally friendly products are made from sustainable materials, with resource-saving manufacturing and in fair production facilities.
- Hybrid insulation vest for ski touring
- Materials of varying warmth and breathability
- Stretchy and quick-drying
- Stretch inserts at the side and back
- Lycra bound armholes
- 2 front pockets with inverted zip
- Inverted front zip with backflap
- Attached thin storm hood, stows in collar
- Stand-up collar
- Slim fit
- Eco-friendly and fair manufacturing
- Centerback Length: 72 cm
- Weight: 290g
- Shell: 88% Polyamide, 12% Polyurethane
- Inserts: 87% Polyamide, 13% Elastane
- Lining: 90% Polyamide, 10% Elastane
- Insulation: Polartec® Alpha® 100g/m² / 100% Polyester