Mens wind resistant breathable Polartec® vest.
The Deviator Hooded Vest by Outdoor Research is a wind resistant and breathable vest.
Let’s not make things too complicated here: in 2015, the Deviator Hoody by Outdoor Research won a Backpacker
Editors’ Choice Award for its combination of insulation and breathability. Among other compliments, they said, “Better pick a color you like, because you’ll never want to take this jacket off."
So now Outdoor Research has made a vest with the same Polartec® Alpha insulation on the front and Polartec® Power Grid on the back and hood / and no sleeves: the Deviator Hooded Vest.
- Active Insulation
- Hybrid Mapped Construction
- Stretch Mesh Liner
- Zip Chest Pocket
- Ykk® DWR-Treated Zippers
- Dual Hand-Warmer Pockets
- Key Clip
- Overlay Film Trim
- Single-Separating Center Front Zipper
- Elastic Cuffs
- Elastic Drawcord Hem
- Center Back Length: 28 ¾” / 73 cm
- Weight: 10.7 oz. / 304 g
- Hood and back panel: Polartec® Power Grid™ / 84% Polyester, 16% Spandex
- Front body and back side panels: 100% Nylon 7D Ripstop
- Lining: 100% Polyester stretch mesh
- Insulation: Polartec® Alpha Insulation / 100% Polyester