Womens lightweight casual leather boots.
Reboot your footwear wardrobe with some striking shades and a SensorFlex™ sole by Timberland in the nubuck womens Kenniston 6-Inch Lace-Up boots.
SensorFlex™ is a three-layer system that actively cushions and supports the foot while also offering dynamic flex underfoot. An eye-catching white sole completes the Kenniston 6-Inch Lace-Up city boot by Timberland.
- SensorFlex™: With a triple-layer suspension system that flexes with every step, the SensorFlex™ comfort system instantly adapts to uneven terrain to provide a smooth, stable and lightweight walk.
- Lightweight: These shoes are extra light thanks to an innovative component used to build the sole.
- Certified tannery: One or more major components use at least 50% leather tanned in a facility rated Silver or higher by a third-party environmental audit. The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production and water treatment.
- Recycled rubber: Combine what you stand for with what you stand on with these 34% Recycled Rubber soles. They deliver the traction and durability you demand whether communing with nature or commuting to work.
- Recycled content: Made with at least 50% recycled content to help reduce the environmental impact of material production.
- SensorFlex™ technology is a three-layer system for superb support, suspension and flexibility
- Premium nubuck leather from a Leather Working Group Silver-rated tannery
- A padded collar cushions the ankle
- Soft, breathable and eco-friendly PET mesh lining
- OrthoLite® footbed for cushioning and support
- Injection-molded EVA outsole with pods made with 34% recycled rubber for lightweight grip
- Upper: Leather
- Lining: P.E.T. mesh material
- Footbed: OrthoLite®
- Outsole: SensorFlex™, EVA