Womens luxurious down ski jacket.
Luxury skiwear redefined: the Women Naira Jacket by Kjus.
Kjus used only the finest Italian wool from Loro Piana and blended it with technical fabrics, for the greatest comfort and a sophisticated look and feel.
- Kjus Fast® 10: Very water-repellent, windproof and highly breathable 4-way-stretch material. Breathability: 10.000 g/m²/24 h; Water column: 10.000 mm
- Premium down: Down from just one reliable supplier in Austria, Kauffmann, who ensures the proper treatment of the animals in his care, and rejects the use of liveplucked down. Downs of highest quality with a fill power of up to 850 cuin.
- DWR: Eco-conscious technology that makes clothes durably water- and dirt-repellent. Reduces use of chemicals.
- Loro Piano Rain System: Rain System® treatment ensures that drops of water slide on the surface of the fabric, enhancing its impermeability and protecting it against dust, dirt and liquid stains.
- 2-way-stretch fabric
- Detachable faux fur trimming at hood with Ykk® zipper
- Separate quilted front placket and collar to keep out the cold
- Chest pocket with Ykk® water-repellent zipper
- Special luxury line metallic Ykk® center front zipper
- Handwarmer pockets with brushed tricot and Ykk® zippers
- Regular fit
- Water column: 10.000 mm
- Breathability: 10.000 g/m²/24 h
- Shell: 98% Wool, 2% Elastan
- Membrane: Kjus Fast® 10
- Lining: 89% Polyester, 11% Spandex
- Insulation: Goose down / 90% Down, 10% Feather (Fill power: 750 cuin)