Junior versatile waterproof Gore-Tex® jacket.
The Falketind Gore-Tex® Jacket by Norrona is their most versatile all season waterproof and breathable jacket for mountaineering juniors.
Light enough for summer use and durable enough for winter use. This jacket is developed for all kinds of mountaineering activities. Made of a specially developed Gore-Tex® fabric with a comfortable, slightly brushed backer. The jacket has a short cut,with critical features including long underarm vents, above harness pockets, a storm hood fitted for helmet and asymmetric cuffs for better weather protection. Norrona recommend stashing your cell phone in the designated pocket on the inside of the jacket, in order to prevent moisture damage. The pockets are placed so it is accessible while using a backpack with hip belt.
The Gore-Tex® fabric of the Falketind Gore-Tex® Jacket by Norrona is 20 Denier.
- Areas of use: Trekking, General outdoor use, Mountaineering, Ski touring, Climbing
- Hand pockets above harness and hip belt
- Articulated elbow construction
- Asymmetric cuffs with velcro adjustment
- Internal pocket
- One-hand hem adjustment
- Soft brushed chin protection
- Taped seams
- Storm hood fitted for helmet
- X-open under arm ventilation zip
- Ykk™ 2-way water resistant front zipper
- Weight: 340 g
- Gore-Tex® 3-Layer / 41% Polyester, 35% Polyamide, 24% Polytetrafluoroethylene