Womens figure-hugging sporty down ski jacket.
This utterly feminine down jacket Women Duana Jacket by Kjus, with its figure-hugging fit and color block design, really stands out on the slopes.
The down filling and comfy neckgaiter provide snug, cozy warmth, the 4-way-stretch lining gives you unrestricted freedom to move, and the 3D-mesh shoulder inserts help keep you at the perfect temperature.
Not only that, but the real-fur hood trimming offers extra warmth when needed, but can also be removed for a more pared-down look. Dress to impress on the slopes this winter.
- Dermizax® EV: Stretchable Toray membrane that is both 100 percent waterproof and highly breathable.
- Fast ThermoCore: High-performance insulating stretch fabric that traps warm air and wicks moisture away from the body. Keeps the body warm when temperatures decrease and prevents chills after intensive exercise.
- Premium down: Down from just one reliable supplier in Austria, Kauffmann, who ensures the proper treatment of the animals in his care, and rejects the use of liveplucked down. Downs of highest quality with a fill power of up to 850 cuin.
- 4-way-stretch fabric
- Detachable faux fur trimming at hood with Ykk® zipper
- Neckgaiter for comfortable warmth
- Ykk® front zipper with chin guard
- Articulated elbow seams for ergonomic fit
- 4-way-stretch lining with 3D-mesh shoulder inserts for perfect climate
- Regular fit
- Water column: 20.000 mm
- Breathability: 20.000 g/m² / 24 h
- Face fabric: 2-layer fabric / 89% Polyamide, 11% Spandex
- Membrane: Dermizax® EV
- Lining: 89% Polyester, 11% Spandex
- Insulation: White duck down / 80% Down, 20% Feather (Fill power: 650 cuin)