Womens high-end knitted ski jacket.
This is the first time a ski jacket has been fully knitted, representing a major breakthrough for wearing comfort and freedom of movement: The Women Freelite Jacket by Kjus.
To make the Freelite knit fully weather protected, Kjus paired the fabric with our exclusive Kjus Fast 20 membrane and DWR coating. The result is a jacket which is completely waterproof, yet breathable. Keeping you warm even in wet conditions, Polartec Alpha dries considerably faster than common insulation materials.
Innovation you can feel instantly. For the freest ski of your life.
- "Fast 20: Most extreme water repellent, windproof and highly breathable 4-way-stretch material.
- Polartec® Alpha®: Keeps the body warm, even when it’s wet and dries considerably faster than the heat insulation fabrics currently available on the market. Generates warmth without weight and it is exceptionally wind-repellent.
- AC-Vent Patented: Kjus' patented AC-Vent with a Force Open System allowing for a better, more efficient and instant cooling effect. Once the zipper is opened, the vent stays open. For a perfect air circulation and ptimized micro climate.
- 4-way-stretch fabric
- Detachable hood with 1-hand adjustment
- Neckgaiter for comfortable warmth
- Kjus AC-Vent™: ventilation system with integrated cuff adjustment
- Ykk® front zipper with chin guard
- 4-way-stretch lining with 3D-mesh shoulder inserts for perfect climate
- Slim fit
- Water column: 20.000 mm
- Breathability: 20.000 g/m² / 24 h
- Face fabric: 3-layer fabric / 100% Polyester
- Insulation: Polartec® Alpha
- Lining: Engineered Polyester/Wool Blend
- Finish: DWR treatment