Mens warm comfortable down ski jacket.
This super-warm and comfortable Men Prime Time II Jacket by Kjus is a stunner, on and off the slopes.
Top-notch functionality without compromising on looks: the Men Prime Time II jacket gives you full comfort out on the mountains, thanks to its superior insulation properties and its state-of-the-art side ventilation.
You’ll always feel cocooned from the weather thanks to its thermal down insulation, its handy detachable snow gaiter and easily adjustable hood.
The hem cord also allows you to fine-tune this piece to fit you. A flexible, stylish jacket that can be worn whenever, wherever.
- Dermizax® EV: Stretchable Toray membrane that is both 100 percent waterproof and highly breathable.
- Fast ThermoCore: High-performance insulating stretch fabric that traps warm air and wicks moisture away from the body. Keeps the body warm when temperatures decrease and prevents chills after intensive exercise.
- Premium down: Down from just one reliable supplier in Austria, Kauffmann, who ensures the proper treatment of the animals in his care, and rejects the use of liveplucked down. Downs of highest quality with a fill power of up to 850 cuin.
- 4-way-stretch fabric
- Detachable hood with one-hand adjustment
- Front side ventilation
- Hem cord adjustment for perfect fit
- Detachable snow gaiter expands the area of use
- Inside storage pocket with stretch mesh
- High insulation properties
- Regular fit
- Water column: 20.000 mm
- Breathability: 20.000 g/m² / 24 h
- Face fabric: 2-layer fabric / 87% Polyamide, 13% Spandex
- Membrane: Dermizax® EV
- Lining: Goose down / 90% Down, 10% Feather (Fill power: 650 cuin)
- Insulation body: 60 g Kjus Fast Thermo / 100% Polyester
- Finish: DWR treatment