Womens sporty functional Dermizax® ski jacket.
Kjus' premium take on the sporty, hyper-functional Women Laina Jacket features stylish color applications, accentuating
the female silhouette in the right places.
Level up: we’ve taken the classic functional ski jacket to a whole new level, by equipping it with super-flexible, 4-way-stretch fabrics and infusing it with forward-thinking fashion.
It retains, of course, all the functions you would expect from a ski jacket, and even includes 3D-mesh shoulder inserts for perfect body temperature control and an easily adjustable detachable hood.
If you’re ambitious in your skiing, you’ll want a jacket that matches that ambition and drives you to the next level. And it looks great, too.
- Dermizax® EV: Stretchable Toray membrane that is both 100 percent waterproof and highly breathable.
- Fast ThermoCore: High-performance insulating stretch fabric that traps warm air and wicks moisture away from the body. Keeps the body warm when temperatures decrease and prevents chills after intensive exercise.
- 4-way-stretch fabric
Detachable hood with 1-hand adjustment
- Ykk® front zipper with chin guard
- 4-way-stretch lining with 3D-mesh shoulder inserts for perfect climate
- Front pockets with Ykk® zippers
- Pre-shaped sleeves for more comfort
- Regular fit
- Water column: 20.000 mm
- Breathability: 10.000 g/m² / 24 h
- Face fabric: 2-layer fabric / 89% Polyamide, 11% Spandex
- Membrane: Dermizax® EV
- Lining: 89% Polyester, 11% Spandex
- Insulation: 80g Kjus Fast® Thermo / 100% Polyester