Mens lightweight warm ski pants.
The Men Boval Pants is a lightly padded pants by Kjus and they are so incredibly comfortable, you don’t ever want to take them off.
Supreme comfort: these men’s pants are surely the most comfortable out there. The incredible 4-way-stretch lining provides full flexibility and freedom of movement.
Being soft and comfortable doesn’t stop them holding their own in mountain-top conditions. The lower leg parts are made from expertly constructed Schoeller®-dynatec™ fabric for impressive hard-wearing durability.
The high back section nestles perfectly on your lower back for ideal skiing posture. Every last detail of these pants has been made to bring out the best of your ski performance.
- Dermizax® EV: Stretchable Toray membrane that is both 100 percent waterproof and highly breathable.
- schoeller® dynatec: Protective fabrics act as a shield against ski edge injury. Resistant to tearing, ultra resistant to abrasion and durable.
- Fast ThermoCore: High-performance insulating stretch fabric that traps warm air and wicks moisture away from the body. Keeps the body warm when temperatures decrease and prevents chills after intensive exercise.
- 4-way-stretch fabric
- High back rise for lower back protection
- Front pockets with Ykk® zippers
- Outside ski edge protection from schoeller®-dynatec
- 4-way stretch lining
- Articulated knees for ergonomic fit
- Ergonomic taped seams for total freedom of movement
- Regular fit
- Water column: 20.000 mm
- Breathability: 20.000 g/m² / 24 h
- Face fabric: 2-layer fabric / 100% Polyester
- Membrane: Dermizax® EV
- Lining: 89% Polyester, 11% Spandex
- Finish: DWR treatment