Mens water-resistant warm down jacket.
The Keb Touring Down Jacket by Fjallraven is a light, pliant mens down jacket for extra warmth on winter treks.
This light and compressible down jacket for chilly winter outings is perfect as a convenient reinforcement garment over a shell jacket. Ethically produced down, recycled polyamide and PFC-free impregnation also make the Keb Touring Down Jacket by Fjallraven a sustainable choice.
- Pliant, wind- and water-resistant fabric
- Double layers of fabric on the shoulders, rear and lower sleeves
- Padded with high-quality ethically produced down
- Stitch-through down channels
- Adjustable hood with fleece inside collar
- Two-way zipper with inside protective flap
- Elastic edging at sleeve cuffs
- Drawcord adjustment at hem
- Repair kit
- Six pockets: One chest pocket with zipper, two zippered hand pockets, one security pocket inside the right pocket, two inside storage pockets
- Fill Power: 800 cuin
- Filling weight: 150 g
- Weight: 600 g (Size M)
- Outer material: 100% recycled polyamide with PFC-free impregnation
- Insulation: Down / 95% Goose down, 5% Feather
- Lining: 100% Polyamide