Mens flexible knitted ski jacket.
The Men Freelite Jacket is the first time a ski jacket has been fully knitted, representing a major breakthrough for wearing comfort and freedom of movement / by Kjus.
With double the amount of stretch than in a “normal” woven ski jacket, Freelite opens up the body’s natural flexibility.
To make the Freelite knit fully weather protected, Kjus paired the fabric with their exclusive Kjus Fast 20 membrane and DWR coating. The result is a jacket which is completely waterproof, yet breathable. Keeping you warm even in wet conditions, Polartec Alpha dries considerably faster than common insulation materials.
Innovation you can feel instantly. For the freest ski of your life.
- 3D Techology: Durable elasticity in all directions thanks to a stretch concept that involves every component of clothing - even linings and insulation.
- Fast 20: Most extreme water repellent, windproof and highly breathable 4-way-stretch material.
- Polartec® Alpha®: Keeps the body warm, even when it’s wet and dries considerably faster than the heat insulation fabrics currently available on the market. Generates warmth without weight and it is exceptionally wind-repellent.
- 2-way-stretch fabric
- Detachable hood with adjustment system
- Neckgaiter for comfortable warmth
- Ergonomic collar
- Chest pockets with Ykk® zippers
- Exclusive swiss 3D foam application
- Regular fit
- Water column: 20.000 mm
- Breathability: 20.000 g/m² / 24 h
- Face fabric: 2-layer fabric / 100% Polyester
- Insulation: Polartec® Alpha®
- Lining: Engineered Wool/Polyester Blend
- Finish: DWR treatment