Mens warm durable G-1000® winter trekking trousers.
The Barents Pro Winter Jeans by Fjallraven are durable, warm mens trekking trousers for winter outdoor life.
This model has the same technical pre-shaped cut and reinforcements as the Barents Pro Trousers but also has a lining of brushed mesh down to below the knee for extra warmth on cold winter days. Their design is simple with only hand pockets, back pockets and a smaller pocket for a multitool. The Barents Pro Winter Jeans by Fjallraven are made from hardwearing, wind and water resistant G-1000® Original with double layers of fabric over the front of the thighs and knees.
The knees have openings for kneepads (an accessory). A loop at the waist is handy for attaching a knife or a pair of gloves and together with the regular fit with mid waist the Barents Pro Winter Jeans by Fjallraven is completed. In addition it has raw-length leg endings that are easy to adjust to suit your height perfectly.
- Durable, warm trekking trousers for winter outdoor life
- Technical pre-shaped cut
- Regular fit
- Mid waist
- Double layers of fabric over the front of the thighs and knees
- Lining of brushed mesh down to below the knee
- Knees have openings for kneepads (an accessory)
- Raw-length leg endings
- Practical pockets: Hand pockets, back pockets, one smaller pocket for a multitool, practical loops at the waist for attaching a knife or a pair of gloves
- Weight: 580 g (Size 48)
- Outer material: G-1000® Original / 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Lining: Brushed mesh / 100% Polyester