Mens waterproof breathable touring winter jacket.
If you want to find untouched slopes in the usual skiing areas you either have to get in line early or, better yet, strap on some skins and go out touring. And specifically for this reason Vaude sat down to develop a jacket to go along with you: the Men's Back Bowl 3L Jacket for men.
A jacket that’s lightweight, casually cut and, thanks to the technical polyamide upper, not only robust, but absolutely waterproof and windproof. To prevent snow from entering even in deepest powder conditions, the hardshell features a snow skirt making it best equipped for mountain sports-oriented freeriders.
Long ventilation zips and highly breathable Ceplex Pro membrane ensure best microclimate management on those sweat-intensive ascents as well as the exhilarating descents. Additionally there are various nifty pockets for essentials such as your lift ticket, woolly cap, gloves or an energy bar.
And as a companion piece for the Men's Back Bowl 3L Jacket, Vaude developed the Men's Back Bowl 3L Pants. Together they’re a full weather gear package for freeriders and ski tourers.
- Winter jacket for demanding downhill ski touring
- Waterproof, windproof and highly breathable
- With snow skirt and practical pockets
- 3-layer fabric
- Articulated sleeves
- 2 chest pockets with water resistant zips
- 2 front pockets with inverted zip
- 1 sleeve pocket with water resistant zip
- Water resistant 1-way front Vislon zip
- Lycra inner cuffs
- Drawcord at the bottom hem, adjustable through pockets
- Adjustable cuffs
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Hood fits over helmet
- Inner snow guard
- Water resistant zips at the sleeves for ventilation
- Eco-friendly and fair manufacturing
- Regular fit
- Centerback Length: 77 cm
- Weight: 716 g
- Shell: 96% Polyamide, 4% Elastane
- Membrane: Ceplex Pro / 100% Polyurethane
- Lining: 100% Polyester