Womens waterproof breathable winter jacket.
Outside it's cold and wet, inside it's warm and dry! The Women's Carbisdale Jacket by Vaude is a waterproof 2-layer hooded jacket for women made from environmentally friendly manufactured materials that thanks to PrimaLoft® Black Insulation Eco fill can offer warmth in even the most inhospitable and mutable climates.
A waterproof front zip and highly breathable membrane work together to allow for best microclimate management, even when confronted with changing wind, rain and snow conditions. The Women's Carbisdale Jacket by Vaude is the ideal winter jacket for cold, wet weather, but also great for winter hikes and snow shoe treks.
This product is made with Eco Finish, an environmentally friendly water-repellent finish without fluorocarbons (PFC). Green Shape is your Vaude guarantee for environmentally friendly products - made from sustainable materials, with resource-saving manufacturing and in fair production facilities.
- Winter jacket for hiking
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- 2-layer fabric
- Front pockets with water repellent zips
- Padded with PrimaLoft® Black Insulation Eco
- 1 mesh inner pocket
- Water resistant front zip
- Drawcord at the bottom hem, adjustable through pockets
- Adjustable cuff with velcro
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Eco-friendly manufacturing
- Regular Fit
- Centerback Length: 70 cm
- Weight: 680 g
- Shell: 100% Polyester
- Membrane: Ceplex Active / 100% Polyurethane
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® Black Insulation Eco 133g/m² / 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyamide