Mens stretchy softshell trousers.
Your wildcard in the game of mountaineering: the Men's Badile Winter Pants by Vaude is a stretchy softshell trousers that are up to any winter activity and make a mountain ascent as much fun as a descent.
The mix of windproof material at the front and Windproof 80 at the back, promises ultimate weather protection, vapor permeability and full mobility on your tours. Side ventilation zips, integrated gaiters and reinforced instep made from robust Cordura® round out this multi-versatile touring piece.
This product is made with Eco Finish, an environmentally friendly water-repellent finish without fluorocarbons (PFC). Green Shape is your Vaude guarantee for environmentally friendly products - made from sustainable materials, with resource-saving manufacturing and in fair production facilities.
- Universal softshell trousers for ski tours
- Different windproof and breathable fabric zones
- Suspender fixation possible
- Belt integrated in waistband
- 2 front zip pockets
- Ventilation through the front pockets
- Side seam ventilation with zips
- Articulated knees
- Cuffs with zips for adjustment
- Abrasion proof cordura reinforcements at the inner leg
- Inner gaiters
- Eco-friendly manufacturing
- Slim fit
- Inseam: 85 cm
- Weight: 555 g
- Shell: 88% Polyester, 12% Elastane
- Membrane: Windproof Pro / 100% Polyurethane
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Inserts: Cordura / 93% Polyamide, 7% Elastane