Mens durable comfortable G-1000® trekking trousers.
The hardwearing, simple trekking trousers Barents Pro Jeans Regular by Fjallraven is for trekkers who want a high level of functionality with fewer pockets.
The trousers have the same engineered, pre-shaped cut and reinforcements as their sister model Barents Pro Trousers, but the design is simpler with only hand pockets, back pockets and a small pocket for a multitool.
The Barents Pro Jeans Regular by Fjallraven is made from durable G-1000® Original with double layers of fabric on the front of the thighs and knees, and the knees have openings for kneepads (available as an accessory).
There is a loop at the waist of the Barents Pro Jeans Regular by Fjallraven for attaching a knife or a pair of gloves needed close at hand. The fit is regular with a mid waist and the leg endings are raw length and can easily be adjusted to fit any height perfectly.
- Hardwearing trekking trousers in G-1000®
- Double layers of fabric over the knees and the thighs
- Knee pockets forkneepads
- Regular fit
- Mid waist
- Raw length
- Loop at the waist for attaching a knife or a pair of gloves
- Two hand pockets, back pockets and a small pocket for a multitool
- Weight: 480 g (Size 48)
- Outer material: G-1000® Original / 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton