Mens waterproof breathable touring pants.
If you want to find untouched slopes in the usual skiing areas you either have to get in line early or, better yet, strap on some skins and go out touring. And specifically for this reason Vaude sat down to develop trousers to go along with you: the Men's Back Bowl Pants for men.
Trousers that are casually cut and thanks to technical polyamide upper are not only robust, but absolutely waterproof, windproof and best equipped for mountain sports-oriented freeriders. Long ventilation zips and highly breathable waterproof Ceplex Pro membrane ensure best microclimate management on those sweat-intensive ascents as well as the exhilarating descents.
Additionally there are various pockets for essentials such as a LVS device, a map or an energy bar. Reinforced instep with stretchy Cordura® inserts helps protect the legs from sharp ski edges.
And as a companion piece for the Back Bowl Pants, Vaude developed the Back Bowl 3L Jacket- together they’re a full weather gear package for freeriders and ski tourers.
- Winter trousers for demanding downhill ski touring
- Waterproof, windproof and highly breathable
- With snow skirt and practical pockets
- Abrasion proof Cordura® at lower leg
- 3-layer fabric
- Articulated knees
- 2 front pockets with water resistant zips
- Belt loops
- Waistband adjustable with velcro
- Inner gaiters
- Side ventilation on the legs with water resistant zips
- Eco-friendly and fair manufacturing
- Regular Fit
- Inseam: 85 cm
- Weight: 632 g
- Shell: 96% Polyamide, 4% Elastane
- Membrane: Ceplex Pro / 100% Polyurethane
- Lining: 100% Polyester