Mens insulated waterproof DryVent™ mountaineering jacket.
Designed by The North Face for fast and light technical ascents, the new insulated version of the men's Keiryo Diad Jacket is the perfect mountaineering choice when weight and packability are critical.
Breathable 2.5-layer DryVent™ fabric repels moisture to keep you dry as you scale big walls in the wet. Packed with premiere PrimaLoft® Gold insulation, the Keiryo Diad jacket by The North Face offers steady warmth in the cold, convenient packability when conditions change, and outstanding softness.
Finished with alpine pockets for storage and a hidden hem-cinch cord for comfort.
- Lightweight and packable for fast ascents
- Fully sealed waterproof and breathable DryVent™ 2L shell
- Pre-elasticated "crown" hood construction
- Underarm vent zips
- Two alpine hand pockets
- Hidden hem cinch cord
- PrimaLoft® Gold insulation in body, sleeves and hood
- Outer material: DryVent™ 2-Layer / 100 % Nylon
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® Gold / 100% Polyester