Mens warm waterproof down ski jacket.
Shield yourself from winter's worst in the cosy men's Cirque Down Jacket by The North Face.
Engineered with lofty RDS-certified goose down, with advanced PrimaLoft® Silver insulation where it's needed most, this jacket by The North Face has what it takes to protect you from the harshest conditions. Built for the slopes, the Cirque Down Jacket features a snap-away powder skirt, internal goggle pocket and goggle wipe to make life easier on the mountain.
A DryVent™ waterproof finish shrugs off rain and snow to keep you dry, while a media pocket lets you take your tunes with you when you hit the powder.
- Two-way stretch DryVent™
- Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Dedicated, helmet-compatible hood
- Bonded, four-way stretch, snap-away powder skirt
- Internal media pocket with media port
- Internal goggle pocket
- Secure-zip wrist pocket with goggle wipe
- Wrist gaiter with thumb holes
- AquaGuard® zips
- Standard fit
- Weight: 1000 g
- Outer material: DryVent™ 2 layer / 100% polyester woven
- Insulation: 550 fill goose down in body and 133 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation in upper arms and side panels