Womens waterproof warm down snowsports jacket.
Sleek in design but The North Face packed it full of alpine-ready features, the women's Diameter Down Hybrid Jacket gives you superb support and protection on the hill.
Gore-Tex® technology on the outside of the Diameter Down Hybrid Jacket delivers guaranteed waterproof protection, allowing you to carve through the heaviest powder all day long and still feel fresh. For optimal all-round warmth, there’s a blend of 700 fill down at the body and 80 grams of PrimaLoft® Silver insulation at the hood, side panels and elbows.
When it’s time to drop in, rely on the array of small details that make a big difference to the ride: pit zips, media pocket, four-way stretch powder skirt, goggle pockets, and an integrated cuff gusset with thumb holes.
- Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Removable hood
- Removable faux fur
- Bonded, four-way stretch powder skirt
- Pit zips
- Centre back woven label
- Grosgrain seam overlays on interior
- Dual-zip secure chest pockets
- Internal media pocket with media port
- Two internal goggle pockets
- Secure-zip wrist pocket with goggle wipe
- Integrated cuff gusset with thumb holes
- Slim fit
- Weight: 1180 g
- Shell fabric: Gore-Tex® 2 layer / 92% nylon, 8% elastane stretch woven
- Insulation: 700 fill goose down and 80 g PrimaLoft® Silver insulation in hood, side panels and back-of-sleeve elbow panels