Womens warm waterproof down ski jacket.
Unwavering warmth in wicked winter weather by The North Face: the women's Cirque Down Jacket blends lofty 550 fill goose down at the body with 130 grams of PrimaLoft® Silver insulation at the hood, side body panels and elbows.
The result is optimal all-round warmth on the slopes. For protection against the wet, DryVent™ technology wicks away moisture from the inside and repels it on the outside - ideal when carving sharp turns through thick powder. Stash your goggles, ski pass and music player in the easy-to-access pockets of the Cirque Down Jacket by The North Face.
- Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Dedicated hood
- Removable faux fur
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Bonded, four-way stretch, snap-away powder skirt
- Grosgrain seam overlays on interior
- Internal media pocket with media port
- Internal goggle pocket
- Secure-zip wrist pocket with goggle wipe
- Pass pocket inside wrist pocket
- Wrist cuffs with thumb holes
- Neck/hood gasket
- Slim fit
- Weight: 1000 g
- Outer material: DryVent™ 2 layer / 100% polyester woven
- Insulation: 550 fill goose down and 130 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation in hood, side body panels and back-of-sleeve elbow panels