Mens waterproof technical Gore-Tex® 3-in-1 mountaineering jacket.
All-season versatility meets extreme alpine protection: the Purist Triclimate® Jacket of the Steep Series™ by The North Face is the go-to layer for alpine athletes wanting professional protection on the way up and down.
This shell by The North Face features waterproof Gore-Tex® technology for day-long dryness in thick powder, and is completed on the inside with low-profile bellows, radio loops, pass-through lining, and mid layer and bib access.
The lightweight, breathable and stretchy liner vest packs a combined 140 grams of insulation to keep you warm as you rip at high altitudes. The Purist Triclimate Jacket is packable in its own pocket too, enabling you to shed layers as the intensity and temperature rise. The pockets align perfectly with the shell chest zips for easy gear access and ventilation.
Use both layers together or individually for targeted protection.
- Steep ergo attach stance
- Dedicated, helmet-compatible hybrid hood with riveted cord-lock system
- #5 Ykk® AquaGuard® centre front zip
- #3 Ykk® secure-zip, pack-friendly chest pocket/vent with low-profile bellows, radio loops, and pass-through lining, mid layer and bib access
- #3 Ykk® pack-compatible extended pitzip vents
- #3 Ykk® secure-zip wrist pocket with goggle wipe
- Bonded, adjustable cuff tabs with pieced-in Velcro®
- Integrated gusset and elastic thumb loop cuffs
- Bonded, four-way stretch powder skirt
- Jacket-to-trouser integration
- Adjustable ergo drop hem with riveted cord-lock system
- Fit: Regular
- Snap-in vest
- Breathable woven fabric rated to 80 CFM
- Mapped breathable-insulation story (80 g front and 60 g back)
- Soft collar construction
- Lycra®-bound armholes
- Low-profile metal snap closure
- Secure-zip mesh chest pockets align with shell-jacket chest zips for easy gear access and venting
- Outer material: 70D Gore-Tex® 3-Layer / 100 % Nylon woven
- Outer material: 92 % Nylon, 8 % Elastane
- Insulation: 80 g Clomax® in front panel, 60 g in back panel