Mens water-resistant high-quality down jacket.
The technical, well-insulated mens Keb Expedition Down Jacket by Fjallraven is perfect suitable for challenging winter conditions.
This down jacket is packed with practical features for reliable functionality during winter activities. Insulated baffles keep warmth in and suspenders let you keep the Keb Expedition Down Jacket by Fjallraven “on” without using the sleeves - to make sure it doesn't blow away in windy conditions.
It is padded with high-quality ethically produced down and the brick-layer down channel construction eliminates heat loss. In addition the Keb Expedition Down Jacket by Fjallraven has extra synthetic padding on shoulders and lower arms. If neccessary the adjustable hood offers room for a helmet.
- Pliant, wind- and water-resistant fabric
- Padded with high-quality ethically produced down
- Brick-layer down channel construction eliminates heat loss
- Extra synthetic padding on the shoulders and lower arms
- Double layers of fabric on the shoulders, hood, cuffs and rear
- Inside reinforced against wear from a climbing harness
- Insulated baffles in the collar, cuffs and hem
- Adjustable hood with room for a helmet
- Detachable suspenders with elastic attachments
- Robust zipper with inside protective flap and press buttons
- Two chest pockets and two hand pockets
- Inside pocket and spacious storage pockets
- Velcro at sleeve cuffs and drawcord adjustment at hem
- Repair kit included
- Filling Weight: 420 g
- Weight: 1240 g (size M)
- Outer material: 100% Polyamide
- Insulation: 95% Goose Down, 5% Feathers, 800 cuin
- Lining: 100% Polyamide