Womens technical insulated expedition down parka.
The Expedition Down Lite Jacket by Fjallraven is the light version of the classic Expedition Down Jacket from 1974, here with 35% less down to suit milder winter climates.
A beloved Fjallraven classic from 1974 comes here with an updated, lighter versiont for women. Otherwise exactly like the original: generous hood, yellow adjustment cords and spacious pockets.
It is also padded with high-quality ethically produced down and its brick-layer down channel construction eliminates heat loss. The Expedition Down Lite Jacket by Fjallraven is reinforced with synthetic padding over shoulders.
- Hardwearing outer fabric with PFC-free impregnation
- Padded with high-quality ethically produced down
- Stitch-through down channels
- Reinforced with synthetic padding over shoulders
- Adjustable hood
- Classic yellow drawcords and leather details
- Two-way zipper with protective flap and press buttons
- Two top-loaded pockets with flaps
- Pockets have extra openings from the sides
- Inside storage pocket with zipper
- Drawcord adjustment at hem
- Elastic sleeve cuffs with press buttons
- Fill Weight: 420 g
- Weight: 1060 g (size M)
- Outer material: 100% Polyamide
- Filling: 90% Goose Down,10% Feathers, 700 cuin
- Lining: 100% Polyamide