Womens waterproof technical Gore-Tex® 3-in-1 mountaineering jacket.
Made to go up the steepest mountains, the Purist Triclimate® Jacket of the Steep Series™ by The North Face delivers equal amounts of versatility and protection so you can find the most exciting off-piste descents.
The shell features waterproof Gore-Tex® technology for day-long dryness, and is completed on the inside with low-profile bellows, radio loops, pass-through lining, and mid layer and bib access.
The lightweight, breathable and stretchy liner vest packs a combined 140 grams of mapped insulation to keep you warm in key areas. The liner can be packed into its own pocket too, which is ideal when conditions change. An enhanced ventilation system with big zip opening keeps you cool throughout. The pockets align perfectly with the shell chest zips for easy gear access and ventilation.
Use both layers of the Purist Triclimate Jacket by The North Face together or individually for targeted protection.
- Steep ergo attach stance
- Dedicated, helmet-compatible hybrid hood with riveted cord-lock system
- #5 Ykk® AquaGuard® centre front zip
- #3 Ykk® secure-zip, pack-friendly chest pocket/vent with low-profile bellows, radio loops, and pass-through lining, mid layer and bib access
- #3 Ykk® pack-compatible extended pitzip vents
- #3 Ykk® secure-zip wrist pocket with goggle wipe
- Bonded, adjustable cuff tabs with pieced-in Velcro®
- Integrated gusset and elastic thumb loop cuffs
- Bonded, four-way stretch powder skirt
- Jacket-to-trouser integration
- Adjustable ergo drop hem with riveted cord-lock system
- Fit: Regular
- Snap-in vest
- Breathable woven fabric rated to 80 CFM
- Mapped breathable-insulation story (80 g front and 60 g back)
- Soft collar construction
- Lycra®-bound armholes
- Low-profile metal snap closure
- Secure-zip mesh chest pockets align with shell-jacket chest zips for easy gear access and venting
- Outer material: 70D Gore-Tex® 3-Layer / 100 % Nylon woven
- Outer material: 92 % Nylon, 8 % Elastane
- Insulation: 80 g Clomax® in front panel, 60 g in back panel