Womens technical insulated expedition down parka.
The Expedition Down Jacket by Fjallraven is a long, well-insulated down jacket for really cold climates.
A beloved Fjallraven classic from 1974 comes here with an updated fit for women. The Expedition Down Jacket by Fjallraven has a warm hood and generous pockets with extra openings that let you put your hands in from the sides.
It is also padded with high-quality ethically produced down and its brick-layer down channel construction eliminates heat loss. The Expedition Down Jacket by Fjallraven is reinforced with synthetic padding over shoulders.
- Hardwearing outer fabric with PFC-free impregnation
- Padded with high-quality ethically produced down
- Brick-layer down channel construction eliminates heat loss
- Reinforced with synthetic padding over shoulders
- Adjustable hood
- Classic yellow drawcords and leather details
- Two-way zipper with protective flap and press buttons
- Two top-loaded pockets with flaps
- Pockets have extra openings from the sides
- Inside storage pocket with zipper
- Drawcord adjustments at the waist and lower hem
- Elastic sleeve cuffs with press buttons
- Improved, updated fit
- Filling weight: 640 g
- Weight: 1560 g (Size S)
- Outer material: 100% Polyamide
- Filling: 90% Goose Down,10% Feathers, 700 cuin
- Lining: 100% Polyamide