Mens light airy G-1000® Air trekking trousers.
The lightweight, cool outdoor trousers Abisko Shade Trousers Regular by Fjallraven with maximum air circulation is perfect for travelling and trekking in warm climates.
It is made from G-1000® Air in recycled polyester and organic cotton and designed for maximum air circulation with as few sections of double-layer fabric as possible. Zippers from the hips to the knees of the Abisko Shade Trousers Regular by Fjallraven release excess heat and a ventilated yoke at the rear lets air circulate when you move about. If you still manage to break a sweat, the legs can be rolled up and kept in place with buttons at ¾ length. The leg endings are a little wider to let in more air.
The two hand pockets have mesh linings and the two leg pockets are zippered and have discrete bellows. In addition, there is a security pocket on the inside of the waist. The Abisko Shade Trousers Regular by Fjallraven comes with a convenient textile belt and there is a little loop to fasten gear to. The trousers are also available in a 5 cm longer version, the Abisko Shade Trousers Long (81534l).
- Lightweight, cool outdoor trousers with maximum air circulation
- Made from G-1000® Air in recycled polyester and organic cotton
- Zippers from the hips to the knees
- Ventilated yoke at the rear
- Legs can be rolled up and kept in place with buttons at ¾ length
- Leg endings are a little wider
- Comes with a convenient textile belt
- A little loop at waist to fasten gear to
- Five pockets: Two hand pockets with mesh lining, two leg pockets with zipper and discrete bellows, one security pocket on the inside of the waist
- Weight: 350 g (Size 48)
- G-1000® Air / 65% recyceled Polyester, 35% Organic Cotton