Mens light airy G-1000® Air trekking trousers.
The lightweight, cool outdoor trousers Abisko Shade Trousers by Fjallraven with maximum air circulation is perfect for travelling and trekking in warm climates.
It is made from G-1000® Air in recycled polyester and organic cotton and designed for maximum air circulation with as few sections of double-layer fabric as possible. Zippers from the hips to the knees of the Abisko Shade Trousers by Fjallraven release excess heat and a ventilated yoke at the rear lets air circulate when you move about. If you still manage to break a sweat, the legs can be rolled up and kept in place with buttons at ¾ length. The leg endings are a little wider to let in more air.
The two hand pockets have mesh linings and the two leg pockets are zippered and have discrete bellows. In addition, there is a security pocket on the inside of the waist. The Abisko Shade Trousers by Fjallraven comes with a convenient textile belt and there is a little loop to fasten gear to.
- Lightweight, cool outdoor trousers with maximum air circulation
- Made from G-1000® Air in recycled polyester and organic cotton
- Zippers from the hips to the knees
- Ventilated yoke at the rear
- Legs can be rolled up and kept in place with buttons at ¾ length
- Leg endings are a little wider
- Comes with a convenient textile belt
- A little loop at waist to fasten gear to
- Five pockets: Two hand pockets with mesh lining, two leg pockets with zipper and discrete bellows, one security pocket on the inside of the waist
- Weight: 350 g (Size 48)
- G-1000® Air / 65% recyceled Polyester, 35% Organic Cotton