Mens robust waxed finish travel trousers with breathable flex inserts and zip-off legs.
A must-have item for all travellers, the Dawson Flex Zip Off Pants are incredibly versatile, hard wearing travel trousers with zip-off legs by Jack Wolfskin.
The special F65 Wax polycotton hybrid fabric has a waxed finish and develops its own unique patina over time.
And whether you're climbing in the Rockies, walking to the top of Toronto's CN Tower or hiking up your favourite local hill, you'll appreciate the superb freedom of movement these trousers give you. With super stretchy Flex Shield fabric at the waist, crotch and the backs of the knees, the Dawson Flex will follow your every move. This fabric also allows moisture to evaporate quickly in these potentially sweaty areas.
In hot climates, you can simply zip the legs off. And there are several useful pockets for essential little items.
- Function 65 Wax: Waxed finish, wind- and water-resistant hybrid fabric with certified organic cotton
- Flex Shield: Robust, highly breathable, two-way stretch softshell fabric with wind- and water-resistant properties (waist, crotch and backs of knees)
- Trousers for travel and everyday wear
- 2 hip pockets
- 2 back pockets
- 2 leg pockets
- Zip-off legs
- Weight: 510 g (size 50)
- 1. Shell: Function 65 Wax / 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton (Organic)
- 2. Shell: Flex Shield / 92% Polyamide, 8% Elastane