Mens robust wind- and water-resistant trekking trousers with stretch inserts.
Whether you're heading to the backcountry, the Alps or further afield, the adventure starts on your doorstep. The Whitehorse Flex Pants are built by Jack Wolfskin for adventure and so comfortable you won't want to take them off.
And you really can wear them every day if you like. They are made of the tried and tested Function 65 fabric by Jack Wolfskin, a very robust hybrid fabric consisting of cotton and synthetic fibres. It has a nice rugged feel, is super comfortable to wear and can more than a match for any adventure. The trousers have stretch inserts at the waist for improved freedom of movement. And with seven pockets in total, there's plenty of room for all your gadgetry.
- Function 65 Organic: Robust, wind- and water-resistant hybrid fabric with certified organic cotton
- Function 65 Nature Canvas: Robust, wind and water-resistant hybrid fabric with cotton in a canvas weave
- Flex Shield: Robust, highly breathable, two-way stretch softshell fabric with wind- and water-resistant properties (waist and leg pockets)
- Hiking trousers
- 2 front pockets
- 2 back pockets
- 2 leg pockets
- Secret pocket
- Custom-ready hem
- Weight: 465 g (size 50)
- 1. Shell: Function 65 Organic / 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton (Organic)
- 2. Shell: Function 65 Nature Canvas / 65% Cotton (Organic), 35% Polyester
- 3. Shell: Flex Shield / 90% Polyamide, 10% Elastane