Womens lightweight stretchy 3-in-1 jacket with warm quilted inner jacket.
You want to feel as free and unencumbered as possible as you negotiate those winding paths and steep trails. That's what the Twillingate, one of the lightest 3-in-1 jackets by Jack Wolfskin, was designed for.
Cleverly positioned stretch panels, combined with light, very warm synthetic fibre insulation, make this a superb jacket for winter activities. The stretchy Texapore outer jacket adapts to your movements on steep, difficult terrain. And it also provides reliable weather protection in rain, snow or wind.
And under the hardshell, the stretch performance continues, with flex zones on the sides of the inner jacket providing even better mobility. The inner jacket is windproof, warmly insulated and very light, making it the perfect winter mid layer. Wear it on its own or zip it into the hardshell / it's up to you.
- Texapore O2+ Stretchlight 2L: Stretchy, light, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric
- 2 hip pockets, secret pocket
- Hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- Venting zips under the arms
- Water column rating: 20.000 mm
- Breathability: > 15.000 g/m²/24h
- Weight: 920 g (size M)
- Airgrid 20D: Extra lightweight, high tenacity, windproof and water-resistant fabric
- Nanuk Dynamic: Two-way stretch fleece with warm reverse side and durable, wind-resistant exterior
- Microguard Maxloft Q.M.C. (100 g/m²): Very warm synthetic fibre insulation with active moisture management
- Shell: Texapore O2+ Stretchlight 2L / 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyamide
- 1. Shell: Airgrid 20D / 100% Polyester
- 2. Shell: 94% Polyester, 6% Elastane
- Lining: Nanuk Dynamic / 100% Polyamide
- Filling: Microguard Maxloft Q.M.C. / 100% Polyester