Womens breathable stretchy winter sports jacket with warm synthetic fibre insulation .
Once winter begins, there's only one thing on your mind: heading up the mountain and enjoying the snow. Downhill, cross-country or snowshoeing, the versatile Exolight Base by Jack Wolfskin does it all in style.
The innovative Microguard Maxloft synthetic fibre insulation by Jack Wolfskin protects you in Arctic temperatures, despite weighing next to nothing. And the Texapore Snow outer fabric gives you best-in-class protection from the rain, snow and wind.
Jack Wolfskin developed this robust hardshell fabric specifically for action sports. It has multi-directional stretch properties and a pleasantly soft feel. When you're playing hard in the snow you're obviously going to get warm, so Jack Wolfskin has equipped the jacket with pit zips for a quick blast of fresh air when you're on the move.
And of course Jack Wolfskin has also included a ski pass pocket, a snow skirt and a Recco chip, plus special docking loops that allow you to connect the jacket to the matching ski pants.
- Texapore Snow 2L: Stretchy, abrasion resistant, waterproof, windproof and breathable outer fabric
- Microguard Maxloft (80 g/m²): Warm synthetic fibre insulation
- Microguard Maxloft (60 g/m²): Warm synthetic fibre insulation
- Recco System: Integrated chip for rescue services location#reflective detailing
- High-end winter sports jacket
- Fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- Venting pit zips
- 2 raised hip pockets
- 2 inner pockets
- Ski pass pocket
- Snug-fitting elasticated cuffs
- Detachable snow skirt
- Docking loops for compatible trousers
- Goggle cloth with SOS tips
- Water column rating: 10.000 mm
- Breathability: > 6.000 g/m²/24h
- Weight: 880 g (size M)
- Shell: Texapore Snow 2L / 100% Polyester
- Lining: Softtouch Taffeta / 100% Polyester
- Filling: Microguard Maxloft / 100% Polyester