Womens lightweight 3-in-1 jacket with hooded inner jacket in medium-warmth fleece.
Ideal for the transitional seasons or mild winters, day hikes or hiking weekends, the Marble Valley is the lightest women's 3-in-1 jacket by Jack Wolfskin and is a great choice for temperate climates.
Although both the outer jacket and the inner jacket have a slightly longer cut and each of them has a hood, the combined weight is still very low. And the big advantage is that you get full mobility plus 100% weather protection. The embossed print on the hardshell is subtle and stylish.
The hardshell and the fleece can be docked using the system zip. So with a flick of the wrist, you can turn one jacket into two jackets, each of which can be worn individually.
- Texapore Decor 2L: Waterproof, windproof and breathable outer fabric
- Hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hip pockets
- Inner pocket
- Water column rating:** 10.000 mm
- Breathability: > 6.000 g/m²/24h
- Weight: 740 g (size M)
- Nanuk 150 Micro: Medium-warmth, very soft microfibre fleece
- Shell: Texapore Decor 2L / 100% Polyester
- 1. Lining: Taffeta Lining / 100% Polyester
- 2. Lining: 100% Polyamide
- Shell: Nanuk 150 Micro / 100% Polyester
- Lining: Softtouch Taffeta / 100% Polyester