Womens versatile lightweight Pertex® Microlight down jacket .
The Microlight Alpine Long Jacket by RAB is a longer version of the classic Microlight Alpine by RAB. This lightweight down jacket for women is the perfect companion for any adventure.
Whether you're perched on a chilly belay ledge or exploring your local hills, this is a jacket you won't leave home without. Designed as a classic layering piece for alpine climbers, the Microlight Alpine Long Jacket by RAB can also be worn as a versatile outer layer for simple day-to-day use.
Made from weather resistant Pertex Microlight fabric, it is filled with high quality 750 fill power hydrophobic down to guarantee you the ultimate combination of warmth and packability at a minimal weight. Cut to be slightly longer than the standard Microlight Alpine, this jacket offers a little extra protection from the elements.
- Pertex® Microlight outer fabric with Pertex Quantum® inner
- 750fp R.D.S. certified European Goose Down (135g / 5 oz in Size 12)
- Rab® fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Micro stitch through construction
- Adjustable hood
- Ykk® front zip, internal insulated zip baffle, chin guard, 2 Ykk® zipped handwarmer pockets and 1 Ykk® zipped chest pocket
- Stuff sack
- Elasticated cuffs and hem drawcord
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 375 g
- Outer material 1: Pertex® Microlight / 100% Nylon
- Outer material 2: Pertex® Quantum / 100% Nylon
- Insulation: 750fp European Rab® fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Goose Down