Womens waterproof insulated smock.
The Timberwolf smock by Jack Wolfskin is just what you need for extended hikes through the forests of Canada, both in terms of functionality and style. This smock-style jacket combines reliable weather protection with winter warmth and Canadian flair.
When the weather turns mean, the Timberwolf will shield you from the wind and keep you dry all day long. And the Microguard synthetic fibre insulation will keep you warm as the fresh snow crunches under your feet. The deep hood with fake fur trim is a particularly comfortable feature. The trim protects your face from the cold wind.
The Timberwolf has a zip at the side to make it easier to put on and take off.
- Texapore Check 2L: Waterproof, windproof and breathable outer fabric with checked pattern
- Texapore Oxford 2L: Very robust, waterproof and breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 10.000 mm, Mvtr: > 6.000 g/m²/24h)
- Microguard (100 g/m²): Warm synthetic fibre insulation
- Winter smock
- Fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision and removable fake fur trim
- 2 hip pockets
- Side zip
- Water column rating: 10.000 mm
- Breathability: > 6.000 g/m²/24h
- Weight: 910 g (size M)
- 1.Shell: Texapore Check 2L / 100% Polyester
- 2. Shell: Texapore Oxford 2L / 100% Polyester
- Lining: Softtouch Taffeta / 100% Polyester
- Filling: Microguard / 100% Polyester