Womens simple robust hiking jacket.
Winter is not all icy temperatures and snow storms, so Jack Wolfskin made the Chilly Sunrise especially for people who prefer to be out in milder winter conditions.
The lightest waterproof winter jacket by Jack Wolfskin, it offers basic weather protection and is ideal for wear in autumn and spring.
When winter is still waiting in the wings and the weather is typically autumnal, the Chilly Sunrise is a great jacket to wear. It's made from robust Texapore, so wet and windy weather doesn't stand a chance. And the synthetic fibre insulation inside keeps you nice and warm, even if it gets wet.
- Texapore Oxford Decor 2L: Very robust, waterproof and breathable outer fabric
- Microguard (100 g/m²): Warm synthetic fibre insulation
- Microguard (80 g/m²): Medium-warmth synthetic fibre insulation
- Winter hiking jacket
- Fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hip pockets
- Inner pocket
- Water column rating: 10.000 mm
- Breathability: > 6.000 g/m²/24h
- Weight: 700 g (size M)
- Shell: Texapore Oxford Decor 2L / 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Filling: Microguard / 100% Polyester