Womens stretchy breathable hybrid insulation vest.
The Women's Bormio Hybrid Vest by Vaude is an extremely breathable hybrid vest for ambitious tours.
The front and shoulder sections are equipped with innovative Polartec® Alpha® insulation for effective warmth retention. This elastic insulation fiber fuses warmth with outstanding breathability. The back side of the vest is made from a light, extremely breathable knitted material. Due to the close contact with a backpack, no extra insulation is needed here. A stowable, emergency hood is integrated into the stand-up collar for use if necessary.
This product is made with Eco Finish, an environmentally friendly water-repellent finish without fluorocarbons (PFC). Green Shape is your Vaude guarantee for environmentally friendly products - made from sustainable materials, with resource-saving manufacturing and in fair production facilities.
- Hybrid insulation vest for ski touring
- Materials of varying warmth and breathability
- Stretchy and quick-drying
- Stretch inserts at the side and back
- Lycra bound armholes
- 2 front pockets with inverted zip
- Inverted front zip with backflap
- Attached thin storm hood, stows in collar
- Stand-up collar
- Eco-friendly manufacturing
- Slim Fit
- Centerback Length: 65 cm
- Weight: 290 g
- Shell: 88% Polyamide, 12% Polyurethane
- Inserts: 87% Polyamide, 13% Elastane
- Insulation: Polartec® Alpha® 100g/m² / 100% Polyester
- Lining: 90% Polyamide, 10% Elastane